This is full time remote job with flexible schedule.
You will be working with a team of programmers, testers and support workers. You will be responsible for all phases of projects and overseeing the work of particular groups in each project. You will be creating regular reports about the progress of work.
- English level: upper-intermediate or higher;
- Very good knowledge of the IT market and hostings;
- Absolutely necessary: basic knowledge of programming (PHP, CSS, HTML) and Linux system administration (Debian, MySQL, PHP, nginx, dovecot);
- Very high independence and an ability to solve problems due to the fact that this is a remote job;
- Above-average abilities to communicate with different kinds of people from different countries;
- Full involvement in projects.
- Work in the international team;
- Cozy and friendly environment (we have a good sense of humor and good attitude to our work, you will like working with us for sure);
- Salary appropriate to candidate’s skills;
- Full time job, optionally you may work more (we pay for all overtime hours).
This is a very good offer for IT specialists who wants to work with people, who have knowledge in project management and would like to develop their skills in this field. This is not a good offer for the people who graduated in Business, Administration and do not have advanced technical knowledge. Please do not send your CV in such a case.