- How to register a domain?
- How to transfer a domain to CBA.pl?
- How to configure the domain’s DNS settings?
- How to add or renew an SSL certificate?
- How to force using an SSL connection on a website?
- Free SSL certificates for hosting plan VIP
- Where can I find the current prices of services?
- How to check payment history?
- How to generate invoices for paid services?
- Basic parameters for email configuration
- How to manage an email account?
- How to increase mailbox space?
- Basic parameters for FTP configuration
- How to manage an FTP account?
- How to log in to the online FTP client on CBA.pl?
- Basic parameters for database configuration
- How to add a database and a database user?
- How to access PhpMyAdmin?
- How to create a backup?
- How to move your website from computer to hosting?
- How to restore a website from your own backup?
- How to move your website from another hosting?
- How to configure your .htaccess
- How to get Google to index my website?
How to add a website to Google for indexation
To add a page to the Google index, follow these steps:
- Here enter the address page to confirm that you are not a robot, and click on "Submit Request".
After you see the message "Your request has been received and will be processed shortly".
- To confirm that you are the owner of this site, click on "Search Console", enter the address of your website and click on "Add a property".
- Follow the instructions. You will have to download an .html file and upload it to an FTP server.
How to upload a .html file to FTP?
- Login via FTP and click "Upload":
- Select the .html file after the upload is complete, click the green symbol:
- On Google's page you will have to enter the code and click "Verify". If everything is done correctly, you will see:
Here you may find additional informations about the Google Search Console and change configurations for your website: