- How to register a domain?
- How to transfer a domain to CBA.pl?
- How to configure the domain’s DNS settings?
- How to add or renew an SSL certificate?
- How to force using an SSL connection on a website?
- Free SSL certificates for hosting plan VIP
- Where can I find the current prices of services?
- How to check payment history?
- How to generate invoices for paid services?
- Basic parameters for email configuration
- How to manage an email account?
- How to increase mailbox space?
- Basic parameters for FTP configuration
- How to manage an FTP account?
- How to log in to the online FTP client on CBA.pl?
- Basic parameters for database configuration
- How to add a database and a database user?
- How to access PhpMyAdmin?
- How to create a backup?
- How to move your website from computer to hosting?
- How to restore a website from your own backup?
- How to move your website from another hosting?
- How to configure your .htaccess
- How to get Google to index my website?
How to Install and Access ISPConfig
ISPConfig is available for Debian and Ubuntu on our VPS1024 and VPS2048 plans. Find out more.
At the moment of setting up our Virtual Private Server (VPS), we can also install ISPConfig. After making sure you have choosen the right VPS Plan, follow these steps:
- Select Debian or Ubuntu Operative System from the drowpdown list.
- Check the box to Install ISPConfig.
- Create a strong password for your VPS.
- Click on "ADD" to finish.
Once our VPS has been created, we can access ISPConfig from the assigned IP.
It's easy, just follow the instructions below to enter the right URL on your browser.
1. ISPConfig will be available using https in the TCP port 8080 in combination with your assigned IP. Example: https://ASSIGNED-IP:8080.
2. Fill the Username with admin and enter the password you created for the VPS.
3. Press the login button.
Now we can use ISPConfig in our VPS.