Can't add email account

Zgłaszanie problemów dotyczących hostingu CBA.PL (www, ftp, poczta, panel itp.).
magicdata
User Agent: Firefox Linux 2560x1440

Can't add email account

Post autor: magicdata »

Hi,

I've just transferred my home.pl hosting and domain to CBA.

I'm trying to add an email account but I get the error message "To add email account, you need to first set our dns servers in your domain configuration.".

So I go to the domain configuration, but the DNS tab is greyed out / I can't access it.

Any ideas on what to do?
Awatar użytkownika
smart-tree
Obsługa CBA
User Agent: Chrome Linux 1366x768

Can't add email account

Post autor: smart-tree »

Hi,
I see your domain has not been transferred to us. You should ask your registrator to provide you an AuthInfo code for your domain, then go to Domains section in our user panel, click 'Transfer', paste your code there and follow the instructions. After that you need to click the confirmation link which you will receive in email. After that wait a bit (it may take few hours or few days, we cannot tell for sure). After the transfer is completed, you will be able to create a mailbox.
Best regards,
Mira
CBA Customer Support Service
Czy wiesz, że:
  • W Panelu CBA w sekcji "wsparcie" jest dedykowany system ticketów (obsługi technicznej)
  • Odpowiadamy na Forum oraz na adres mailowy obsluga(malpa)cba.pl
  • Jesteśmy również na Facebooku! Znajdź nas na facebook.com/hostingcba | cba.pl
W czym jeszcze możemy pomóc?
magicdata

Can't add email account

smart-tree pisze: Hi,
I see your domain has not been transferred to us. You should ask your registrator to provide you an AuthInfo code for your domain, then go to Domains section in our user panel, click 'Transfer', paste your code there and follow the instructions.
That's strange because I ordered the domain transfer with you at the same time as the hosting (and also provided the AuthInfo!). But you're right anyway, cause in my payment history I only see the hosting. So something must have gone wrong during my signup.

So, a few minutes ago I followed your instructions. But when I go to pay there is an error on przelewy24.pl:

Wystąpił błąd podczas realizacji transakcji
Błąd 113.

How to send you the payment?

On the CBA panel it says under "payments":
Unknown product - 2017-08-23 09:58:33 Not paid
magicdata

Can't add email account

I've canceled it and then re-ordered with payment via Paypal. After clicking "pay" in the dialog box I'm immediately informed by the message "Failed to proceed transaction." on the CBA website.
Awatar użytkownika
smart-tree
Obsługa CBA
User Agent: Chrome Linux 1366x768

Can't add email account

Post autor: smart-tree »

Hello,
sorry for making you wait. Could you please try it out once more? It should work now.
Best regards,
Mira
CBA Customer Support Service
Czy wiesz, że:
  • W Panelu CBA w sekcji "wsparcie" jest dedykowany system ticketów (obsługi technicznej)
  • Odpowiadamy na Forum oraz na adres mailowy obsluga(malpa)cba.pl
  • Jesteśmy również na Facebooku! Znajdź nas na facebook.com/hostingcba | cba.pl
W czym jeszcze możemy pomóc?
magicdata

Can't add email account

Thanks, the payment process worked this time. Now just waiting for the domain transfer to complete.
ODPOWIEDZ